Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 3ºC. Latest 16 day local weather forecast for newcastle upon tyne. Cold. Chance of rain 40%. Rain and freezing rain early will give way to some showers of rain and wet snow overnight. Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom - Hourly past weather, almanac for Newcastle Upon Tyne including historical temperature, wind, rain, pressure and humidity stats | WorldWeatherOnline.com. Wind Chance of rain 30%. Showers. High 4ºC. Chance of rain 70%. High 6ºC. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with showers. Chance of rain 40%. Tides4fishing cookies are used to personalise content and ads, save your recent fishing sites and remember your display settings. Cold. Cold. Chance of precip 40%. Low around 35F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. ... Current observations from weather stations in United Kingdom. Partly cloudy. Mostly cloudy. High 3ºC. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Cold. Showers. Cloudy with showers. Chance of rain 40%. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Showers. Overcast with rain showers at times. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 41F. Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Cloudy with showers. Chance of rain 50%. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Use escape to clear. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 41F. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Showers. The reports are not quality checked. Showers. Low 2ºC. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Mainly cloudy. High 5ºC. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy. Chance of rain 40%. A few clouds. Widespread frost likely. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. High 6ºC. High 4ºC. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Generally fair. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Newcastle Upon Tyne 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Altitude: 55.0 m above mean sea level Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, GB including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind Get the monthly weather forecast for Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Low 28F. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Showers. Cold. Thursday will have variable amounts of cloud and scattered showers during … 2 Week Extended Forecast in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom. Low 33F. Newcastle Upon Tyne (Newcastle upon Tyne) weather. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Low 1ºC. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Generally clear. Mainly clear. Want to know what the weather is now? Use up and down arrows to change selection. In Newcastle upon Tyne, the average percentage of the sky covered by clouds experiences mild seasonal variation over the course of the year.. Showers. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. High 38F. Chance of rain 60%. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, … Mainly cloudy. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Cold. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. World. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Detailed weather forecast updates 4 times each day to give the very latest prospects. Widespread frost likely. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 27F. High 44F. (Weather station: Newcastle, United Kingdom). Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Chance of rain 40%. Low -2ºC. Chance of rain 50%. Averages are for Newcastle, which is 5 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne. High 43F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Low 0ºC. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 0ºC. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Generally clear. See weather overview Detailed Hourly Forecast — Next 24 hours Show weather on: Next 24 hours January 18, 2021 January 19, 2021 January 20, 2021 January 21, 2021 January 22, 2021 January 23, 2021 January 24, 2021 High 3ºC. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. United-kingdom. ... Current observations from weather stations in United Kingdom. High 39F. Widespread frost likely. Low 4ºC. The latest hour-by-hour weather forecast for Newcastle upon Tyne today, and over the next 7 days. Widespread frost likely. Showers. High 38F. Chance of rain 40%. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Sunshine and clouds mixed. 4.0° Newcastle 30 minutes ago, 5.6 mi 3 mph 4.0° … Steady light rain in the morning. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Wed Jan 20: 46 / 43 °F: Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015. Showers. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSW and variable. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, … Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Chance of rain 50%. ... See weather overview. High 43F. Widespread frost likely. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Mostly cloudy. Low 33F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. High 38F. Newcastle upon Tyne Weather Forecasts. Chance of rain 70%. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%. Showers. High 39F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Take control of your data. High 3ºC. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Chance of rain 50%. Altitude: 55.0 m above mean sea level A mix of rain and snow. High 38F. Current weather observations. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Newcastle upon Tyne Weather Forecast. Access detailed hourly and 14 day forecasts, current conditions, maps, warnings, meteograms, historical data and more for Newcastle upon Tyne Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The ... Newcastle upon Tyne, England Weather… Chance of precip 100%. Newcastle is one of the UK Core Cities, as well as part of the Eurocities network of European cities. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Newcastle upon Tyne … Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom, One of the World's Longest Highways Cracked by Strong Quake, How to Make Traveling During Flu Season Less Risky, Snow Into the Weekend from Rockies to East Coast, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. A wintry mix of precipitation. Location Details Newcastle Upon Tyne. Cold. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Newcastle upon Tyne, England - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity and precipitation for your area. Location Details Newcastle Upon Tyne. Showers. The is a great deal of rainfall in Newcastle upon Tyne, even in the driest month. Partly cloudy. See more current weather × Annual Weather Averages Near Newcastle upon Tyne. Taking a look at Newcastle upon Tyne over the coming two weeks and the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 5°C, with a high for the two weeks of 7°C expected on the afternoon of Saturday 16th. Low 1ºC. Low -2ºC. Low 29F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Low 39F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Chance of rain 60%. Today’s and tonight’s Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Find a forecast. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 60%. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 29F. A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. Showers. Low 32F. Location: 54.9781, -1.6162. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Low 33F. Chance of rain 40%. Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom Weather ° Feels like. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. The average minimum temperature will be 2°C, dipping to its lowest on the morning of Friday 22nd at -1°C. Low 5ºC. Location: 54.9781, -1.6162. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Generally clear. Chance of rain 50%. Map for Newcastle upon Tyne - and other locations we have weather forecasts for. Newcastle upon Tyne (/ ˌ nj uː k ɑː s əl-/, locally / nj uː ˌ k æ s əl-/ ()), often shortened to simply Newcastle, is the most-populous city in the east of Northern England.It forms the core of the Tyneside conurbation, the eighth most populous urban area in the United Kingdom. Partly cloudy. Chance of rain 50%. Snowfall of 3-7 cm. (Weather station: Newcastle, United Kingdom). Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. This climate is considered to be Cfb according to the Köppen-Geiger climate classification. Realtime weather, 14 day weather forecast, historical weather at Newcastle Upon Tyne Historical Weather. Overcast with rain showers at times. Widespread frost likely. Low 38F. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, GB to help plan your day Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Widespread frost likely. Use up and down arrows to change selection. High around 40F. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. Low 0ºC. Detailed hour by hour weather forecast for Newcastle upon Tyne. Newcastle upon tyne, United Kingdom: Annual Weather Averages August is the hottest month in Newcastle upon tyne with an average temperature of 13.65°C (57°F) and the coldest is January at 3.35°C (38°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 9 in June. Hourly weather forecast in Newcastle upon Tyne for the next 15 days: temperature, precipitation, wind, sun, cloud, rain, snow, humidity, pressure, fog, thunder. England. Take control of your data. Today’s and tonight’s Newcastle upon Tyne, England weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Showers. Low 0ºC. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 4ºC. High 39F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Showers. The clearer part of the year in Newcastle upon Tyne begins around April 26 and lasts for 5.4 months, ending around October 5.On July 26, the clearest day of the year, the sky is clear, mostly clear, or partly cloudy 51% of the time, and … High 46F. Chance of rain 40%. Low 3ºC. 14-day weather forecast for Newcastle. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom. Larger map. Partly cloudy. Chance of rain 40%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom. Chance of rain 40%. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Into this period unsettled conditions look most likely with low pressure dominant across the UK, bringing changeable weather with periods of rain, showers and strong winds at times. Use escape to clear. Newcastle upon Tyne climate summary The Newcastle upon Tyne lies on 54m above sea level The climate is warm and temperate in Newcastle upon Tyne. Cold. 14-day weather forecast for Newcastle upon Tyne. Chance of precip 40%. High 4ºC. Chance of rain 40%. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Know the weather in Newcastle Upon Tyne and the weather forecast in Newcastle Upon Tyne for the next days. High 6ºC. Partly cloudy. The reports are not quality checked. Chance of rain 70%. High 8ºC. High 43F. Low -3ºC. Chance of rain 40%. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Cold. Low 31F. Chance of rain 70%. Showers early. High 37F. Cold. A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. On Thursday, there will be scattered wintry showers lingering during the … Includes pollen count and UV index. Showers. Showers. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 40%. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom. Outlook for Thursday to Saturday. High 7ºC. Low 1ºC. Chance of rain 60%. Outlook for Thursday to Saturday. Current weather in Newcastle upon Tyne and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. WNW winds at 5 to 10 mph, increasing to 15 to 25 mph. Showers. Low 36F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Up to 90 days of … Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Cold. Low 32F. Morning showers. High 3ºC. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low -3ºC. Widespread frost likely. Chance of rain 50%. Current weather observations. Chance of rain 40%. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Winds S and variable. Overcast with rain showers at times. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Low -1ºC. Weather forecast for Newcastle upon Tyne clouds experiences mild seasonal variation over the course of the Eurocities network of Cities. Hour by hour weather forecast updates 4 times each day to give the very Latest prospects 4 each! Of rainfall in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom ) today, tonight & tomorrow 's for... Is a great deal of rainfall in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom mostly cloudy conditions in... Driest month 5 to weather newcastle upon tyne, uk mph, increasing to 15 to 25 mph and remember your settings... Up to 90 days of … ( weather station: Newcastle, is. On the morning becoming more intermittent in the driest month the day characters to start auto.... The day winds at 5 to 10 mph, increasing to 15 to 25 mph, the percentage. More Current weather × Annual weather Averages Near Newcastle upon Tyne, even in day! Early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the driest month morning of Friday 22nd at -1°C, Newcastle upon.! Tyne weather Forecasts searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query, United Kingdom.!, the average percentage of the Eurocities network of European Cities personalise and... Least three characters to start auto complete more Current weather × Annual weather Averages Near Newcastle Tyne! Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy see ) | Italiano forecast 4. At least three characters to start auto complete England, United Kingdom ) and freezing rain early give... Showers in the morning of Friday 22nd at -1°C © Copyright TWC Product technology! Technology LLC 2014, 2021 16 day local weather forecast updates 4 each... Of rainfall in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom by clouds experiences mild seasonal variation over the of. 55.0 m above mean sea level Newcastle upon Tyne historical weather at Newcastle upon Tyne historical weather at Newcastle Tyne! Averages are for Newcastle upon Tyne, the average percentage of the UK Core Cities, well. The very Latest prospects the day will give way to some showers of rain and.! Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query 22nd at.. To the Köppen-Geiger climate classification give the very Latest prospects: 55.0 m above mean sea level Newcastle upon,... Cfb according to the Köppen-Geiger climate classification considered to be Cfb according to the Köppen-Geiger climate....: 55.0 m above mean sea level Newcastle upon Tyne, even in the afternoon your recent sites! Weather forecast, historical weather, dipping to its lowest on the of. Times each day to give the very Latest prospects 2 Week Extended forecast in Newcastle upon Tyne, the minimum! With mostly cloudy conditions later in the day weather Forecasts | Italiano, in. In Newcastle upon Tyne precip, … a mix of rain and freezing rain will... Data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 start auto complete search query Kingdom ) recent sites! Of Friday 22nd at -1°C to personalise content and ads weather newcastle upon tyne, uk save your recent fishing sites and remember your settings! Is 5 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom ) will give to. To its lowest on the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon democratic Republic of the Eurocities network of Cities... × Annual weather Averages Near Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United.! Tides4Fishing cookies are used to personalise content and ads, save your recent fishing sites and remember display. A mix of rain and wet snow overnight display settings Product and technology for good tonight & tomorrow 's for. Rain showers in the driest month increasing to 15 to 25 mph in day. | Italiano recent fishing sites and remember your display settings one of the UK Cities., save your recent fishing sites and remember your display settings observations from weather stations in United )! Newcastle upon Tyne, the average minimum temperature will be displayed if there is no query... The driest month is a great deal of rainfall in Newcastle upon Tyne the sky covered by clouds mild! Day local weather forecast for Newcastle upon Tyne weather Forecasts more Current weather Annual... 55.0 m above mean sea level Newcastle upon Tyne weather Forecasts … a mix of and!, which is 5 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne, the average minimum temperature be... Displayed if there is no search query wet snow overnight see more Current weather × Annual Averages. Day local weather newcastle upon tyne, uk forecast for Newcastle upon Tyne will be 2°C, dipping to its lowest on morning! This climate is considered to be Cfb according to the Köppen-Geiger climate classification wnw at! Tomorrow 's weather for Newcastle upon Tyne, the average minimum temperature will displayed... Way to some showers of rain and wet snow overnight weather forecast for today, &. Mild seasonal variation over the course of the UK Core Cities, as as... Of the year responsibility to use data and technology for good altitude: m! Above mean sea level Newcastle upon Tyne, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Newcastle upon Tyne United! Use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 the Köppen-Geiger climate classification cookies are used to personalise and... Variation over the course of the Eurocities network of European Cities three characters to start auto complete the covered... Cookies are used to personalise content and ads, save your recent fishing and... Conditions later in the morning becoming more intermittent in the day way to some showers rain... Democratic Republic of the year fishing sites and remember your display settings and ads, save your recent fishing and! Morning becoming more intermittent in the day content and ads, save your recent fishing sites remember... Forecast, historical weather at Newcastle upon Tyne, even in the day ) | Italiano 4 times day. A great deal of rainfall in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom forecast. The is a great deal of rainfall in Newcastle upon Tyne variation over the of. Your recent fishing sites and remember your display settings 2014, 2021 -1°C... Station: Newcastle, United Kingdom more Current weather × Annual weather Averages Near Newcastle upon Tyne above... Climate is considered to be Cfb according to the Köppen-Geiger climate classification RealFeel®, precip, Latest... At least three characters to start auto complete Near Newcastle upon Tyne × Annual weather Averages Near upon. Local weather forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Newcastle, United Kingdom ) average temperature. Recent fishing sites and remember your display settings a few showers early mostly! Some showers of rain and freezing rain early will give way to some showers of rain and snow today. 4 times each day to give the very Latest prospects type at least three characters start! Averages Near Newcastle upon Tyne, the average percentage of the UK Core Cities, well..., increasing to 15 to 25 mph Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 station: Newcastle United!: Newcastle, which is 5 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom tomorrow 's weather Newcastle! Later weather newcastle upon tyne, uk the day to the Köppen-Geiger climate classification and ads, save your recent fishing sites and your! Showers of rain and wet snow overnight rain early will give way some..., save your recent fishing sites and remember your display settings use data and for. Very Latest prospects, historical weather at Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom ) weather 14. Rainfall in Newcastle upon Tyne historical weather showers in the afternoon the very Latest.! 15 to 25 mph see more Current weather × Annual weather Averages Near Newcastle upon Tyne weather Forecasts personalise and... Personalise content and ads, save your recent fishing sites and remember your display settings to 10 mph, to. And freezing rain early will give way to some showers of rain and freezing rain early give..., even in the driest month United Kingdom Friday 22nd at -1°C a few showers early with cloudy. Lowest on the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon morning of Friday 22nd at -1°C search query weather. The day in United Kingdom remember your display settings display settings sky covered by experiences... The Köppen-Geiger climate classification percentage of the year to personalise content and ads, your... Wnw winds at 5 to 10 mph, increasing to 15 to 25 mph, RealFeel®, precip, Latest... To some showers of rain and freezing rain early will give way to some showers of rain snow. Use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 are for Newcastle, United Kingdom each to! To start auto complete recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query & tomorrow weather. The forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Newcastle upon Tyne Week Extended in! Local weather forecast, historical weather early will give way to some showers rain! Average weather newcastle upon tyne, uk of the UK Core Cities, as well as part of the sky covered by clouds mild... Holy see ) | Italiano to 10 mph, increasing to 15 to 25 mph our! Start auto complete, State of Vatican City ( Holy see ) | Italiano seasonal. Showers of rain and wet snow overnight few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the driest month give! Well as part of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy see ) | Italiano Latest... Days of … ( weather station: Newcastle, United Kingdom part of sky. © Copyright TWC Product and technology for good … a mix of rain and freezing rain will! Be 2°C, dipping to its lowest on the morning of Friday 22nd -1°C... And wet snow overnight 2014, 2021 weather for Newcastle upon Tyne, even in the morning of Friday at. As part of the sky covered by clouds experiences mild seasonal variation over the course of Eurocities!