DRAGONBALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE COLLAB Majin Vegeta figure 17cm DB. Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. 3199. Awakened UR Courage Awakened - Super Saiyan Goku Jr. Super INT. Video Title: A UNIQUE F2P UNIT!? - Gives all allies 3 Ki and 30% to ATK and DEF through this category. As a Dokkanfest Exclusive, Vegeta has a premium Leader Skill for both Super Saiyan 2 and Resurrected Warriors categories, two powerful teams. Une légende renaît - Son Goku Super Saiyan divin. 2819. 42. Goku is a Saiyan originally sent to Earth as an infant with the mission to destroy it. share. de lien Catégorie Encyclopédie Effets de Statut Guides ... Événement Dokkan; Événement Défi; Battle Z suprême; Événement Histoire; Événement Assaut; Événement Limite ; Événement Spécial; Autres événements; Missions. shipping: + $11.90 shipping . 2510. Le Super Saiyan 2 est bien plus puissant que le Super Saiyan simple mais provoque une agressivité hors du commun. DaTruthDT 39,258 views Sold by Loot Cave and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. THE MAJIN BUU ARC CATEGORY SUPER BATTLE ROAD! DRAGONBALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE 4TH ANNIVERSARY FIGURE Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta. Game Cards List ... Super Saiyan 3 Goku. 42. Ce personnage peut être utile pour le(s) événement(s): Ki +3, PV, ATT et DÉF +50 % pour la classe EXTRÊME: Lame divine acharnée ; Inflige des dégâts immenses et diminue fortement la … Surpassing the Limits Super Saiyan 2 Goku [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 29/7650/7049/4113 [L] Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +20% when HP is 30% or above [S] Causes extreme damage with a rare chance to stun the enemy [P] Ki +2 and ATK +20% for all allies when HP is 50% or above Cette version de la team Saiyan Pur se base sur la présence de très bonnes unités Divin dans son pull. SA: Vengeful Kamehameha - Greatly Raises DEF for 1 turn and causes immense damage to enemy. Missions Maître Karin; Missions Tout-Puissant; Missions Maître Kaïo; Missions Limitées; L'épreuve de Kaïo Shin; Tier lists. 125 Lv. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. - Competes with LR INT counterpart. 3124. Rotation 1: Goku UI PUI LR + Goku SSG INT LR ; Rotation 2: Goku UI PUI LR + Goku SSBK PUI. All allies become super effective against all types for 1 turn, and increase Dokkan … - A complete glass cannon due to no DEF passive skill. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Sign-up for other newsletters here. - ATK and DEF outputs are depended on amount ki obtained and, - No longer raises DEF when performing super attack once he transformed at the final transformation. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! So, according to Legends it's actually Super Saiyan 2 Trunks. From the mobile game Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle comes a prize figure of Goku in his Super Saiyan 2 form! 42. Team super int (Goku jr) › Forum › ** LEAK ** Les News du jeu › Team super int (Goku jr) Ce sujet contient 3 réponses, 3 participants et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Keke071 , … Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Zealous Roar Super Saiyan Goku. 135 Lv. Tout comme les Super Saiyan 3, 4 et God, cette transformation altère la personnalité de celui qui se transforme. Revenge for the Fallen Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku (Super INT) LS: "Exploding Rage" or "Time Travelers" Category Ki +3, HP & ATK +170%, DEF +130%. Elle représente Goku en mode Super Saiyan en position d'attaque sur un socle décor. - Rather difficult to get the 6 Ki Spheres required without Ki changers. SSR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) INT. 36. 100% RAINBOW STAR YARDRAT SSJ GOKU SHOWCASE! Additionally, Goku has a decent Ki and DEF Buff, with the right allies, a powerful ATK Buff, and a useful dodge & critical hit mechanic. - Easy to perform super attacks for every ki collected. Super Saiyan God Goku has an interesting Leader Skill that leads a category this Card is not even a part of and makes for some interesting Teams. Sign-up for other newsletters here. Figurine sous licence officielle Dragon Ball à l'effigie de Sangoku commercialisée à l'occasion du 4ème anniversaire de Dragon Ball Z Dokkan : Battle. Details. - HP restriction restrict his full potential. Same. 1 Tier Lists 2 Team Guides 3 Super UR Tier List 4 Super … Super saiyan 3 Goku dokkan event Ya man another one #dokkanbattle. Son Goku Super Saiyan 2 (Ange) - Esprit combattif encouragé par la passion. Awakened UR Instinct of the Warrior Race - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super STR Awakened UR Unstoppable Battle - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super STR Next Awakening Cost Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! 2510. How do I get my super Saiyan goku angel into ssj3. Additionally, Goku has a decent Ki and DEF Buff, with the right allies, a powerful ATK Buff, and a useful dodge & critical hit mechanic. This item: Banpresto Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Collab-Super Saiyan 2 Goku-, Multiple Colors $30.90. THE MAJIN BUU ARC CATEGORY SUPER BATTLE ROAD! Brilliant Battle Intuition, Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla - AGL Hour of Ordeal, Super Saiyan Trunks (Future) - STR Pure Confidence, Super Vegeta - AGL Envoy from Beyond, Trunks (Xeno) - PHY Indomitable Resolve, Android #17 - TEQ Bellowing War Cry, Shugesh (Giant Ape) - INT White Hot Face-Off, Super Saiyan Goku - Super … Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Miraculous Kamehameha Super Saiyan Goku. - Great linkset for Majin Vegeta unit for both base and SS transformation form. - Always perform additional SA at least once. 2331. Character Summary; Surpassing the Limits Super Saiyan 2 Goku [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 29/7650/7049/4113 [L] Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +20% when HP is 30% or above [S] Causes extreme damage with a rare chance to stun the enemy [P] Ki +2 and ATK +20% for all allies when HP is 50% or above Super Saiyan - Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Kamehameha - Z Fighters - Family Ties - … Hi guys Alex here and welcome back to another SSR Analysis video! 1430. Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Miraculous Kamehameha Super Saiyan Goku. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Dokkan Wikia dbz.space; Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Burning Rivals Showdown: Super-INT ... +10 points per Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel)/Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta ... these LRs 2,3, and 4 before I got a single INT goku and i only needed 2 to rainbow him. Banpresto Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Collab-Majin Vegeta-, … Dokkan Battle The Fruits of Training Super Saiyan 2 Goku, rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. - No longer raises DEF when performing super attack once he transformed at the final transformation stage, - Gains up to +60% ATK and DEF when there are. Goku features incredible detail with … Popular Pages Today. 2733. $46.64. Dokkan Battle Omens of Awakening Super Saiyan 2 Goku (GT), rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! ... Dokkan Festival Newsletter. DRAGONBALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE COLLAB Super Saiyan 2 Goku 15cm figure DB. Dokkan Battle Omens of Awakening Super Saiyan 2 Goku (GT), rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. Enough Talk... Time for an Epic Showdown!! Sign-up for other newsletters here. 1900. 3039. Goku features incredible detail with an accurate sculpt, along with translucent effect … 140 9744 10502 11260 12018 14018 16618 9553 10296 11039 11782 13782 16782 4775 5146 5518 5889 7889 … save. Dual banners are bad. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! This thread is archived. Hi. Today we are going to be taking a look at every SSJ2 Goku in the game which are, AGL SSJ2 Goku, PHY SSJ2 Goku, TEQ SSJ2 Goku… Popular Pages Today. -The RBW ki sphere change can possibly hinder you and block off any paths that could give Gohan plenty of orbs. 1/120: AGL, TEQ, and STR Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +40%: Angry Kamehameha - Greatly raises ATK for 1 turn and causes supreme damage to enemy Details: Gambling on Survival - ATK +90%; survives … However, an accident alters his memory, causing him to grow up pure-hearted. Character Summary; Striking in Harmony Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 42/8745/8610/4025 [L] All Types HP and ATK +30% [S] Causes immense damage to enemy [P] Ki +3 and ATK +70% at start of turn Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Prepared for Battle - Fierce Battle - Soul vs Soul: Hybrid Saiyans: Shattering Strike Super Saiyan 2 Goku 1900. Can’t find anything for availability of the event either. - Provide both buffs to the super allies and DEF debuff to the extreme enemies. Will inborn fearlessness goten and inborn pride trucks ever get Dokkans? 1430. 963. Dokkan Battle Returning from the Otherworld Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel), rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast . Awakened UR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT Awakened UR Rousing Fighting Spirit - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT Next Awakening Cost He is also eligible for multiple categories, and due to having a few universal links, works well with a vast amount of Cards. Flaring Rage Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) - Decent ATK boost. - Support is rather limited to specific types. INT; PUI; END; Apt. Super Saiyan God Goku has an interesting Leader Skill that leads a category this Card is not even a part of and makes for some interesting Teams. - Likewise with Vegeta, his links change for the worse after transforming into Super Saiyan 3. 2027. - No defense. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! - Only functioned as floater unit. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! 125 Lv. Historique Discussion (0) Commentaires Partager. Two different developers seeing canon in different ways SUPER SAIYAN GREAT SAIYAMAN VS. Awakened UR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT. - Mostly for defense, with little attack damage. - Need large amount of ki for maximum damages. LR, INT, Rang A INT, SUPER. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! 23 comments. Golden Warrior - Super Saiyan - All in the Family - Saiyan Warrior Race - Prepared for Battle - Supreme Power - Shattering the Limit Majin Buu Saga - Resurrected Warriors - Pure Saiyans - Goku's Family - Otherworld Warriors - Super Saiyan 2 x3x5 x7 x10 x30 x30 x30 Lv. From the popular app game, Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle, comes Son Goku in his Super Saiyan 2 form. - High chance to dodge and seldom counter super attack. - Need to perform SA to activate passive skill. 130 Lv. - Gain ATK and DEF for every ki sphere gained. Modifier. Email updates for DBZ Dokkan Battle. - Ki links are only available in certain units. - Poor link compatibility to the category other than. 40. 2386. Indomitable Fighting Spirit Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta, A Promise Made to Kakarot Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta (Angel), Two Makes the Strongest of All Universes Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla & Super Saiyan 2 Kale, Earth-Protecting Flash Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth), Awakened True Power Super Saiyan Gohan (Youth), Rousing Fighting Spirit Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel), Limitless Combat Power Super Saiyan Vegeta, Desperate Showdown Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel), Long-awaited Serious Duel Super Saiyan 2 Goku, Striking in Harmony Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth), Full-Tilt Kamehameha Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth), Everything At Stake Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta, Boundless Potential Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla, Dreadful Super Fusion Super Saiyan 2 Kefla, Vanguard Warrior's True Value Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Teen), Shining-Gold Justice Great Saiyaman (SS2), Chance of a Super Evolution Super Saiyan 2 Bardock, Power of Pride and Bonds Super Saiyan 2 Cabba, Unstoppable Battle Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel), Technique vs. [Limitless Growth] SS2 Caulifla: Rating and Tips! 1360. BOTH Analysis . (DBZ: Dokkan Battle) - Duration: 24:46. - Can stack ATK up to +220% & DEF up to +160% before 4 turns ended. - Unable to receive the second boost on his Ultra Super Attack as SS2 as. Dokkan Events. Awakened UR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT. Fiche n°1 : ... Rotation 2: Goku SSJ2 Ange INT + Vegeta SSJ2 TEC ou Tapion Hildegarn On peut remplacer Goku SSJ2 Ange INT par sa version AGI en cas de manque de ki, mais avec Goku SSJ2 TEC cela ne risque pas d'arriver. - Raises DEF infinitely for each time performing super attack until his SS Blue form. How do you get him/ what summon is he on? Cette figurine en PVC mesure environ 17,5 cm de hauteur. Amongst the purging of memes and now the uprising of creative and informative content here in the sub, I have decided to play along and thought up a little idea, on if we were to ever get a Dual DokkanFest of everybody's favorites - SSG Goku and Beerus. hide. -10 points per Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Angel)/Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta Note: The contest will end once this thread is five days old. Community content is available under. Gogeta Super Saiyan, ... Festival Dokkan – Goku Black (transformation Rosé) Portail Vegeta SSJ3 PUI (EZA) Portail Déesses de la guerre; Portail Janemba INT (EZA) Portail Gogeta PUI (EZA) Festival Dokkan x2 des 4 ans – Goku SSJ4 & Vegeta SSJ4 Invocation légendaire des 4 ans – Super Baby 2 (à confirmer) BONNE CHANCE POUR VOS INVOCATIONS !!! SSR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) INT. - HP restriction restrict his full potential. He'd awaken with x35 [Full Power Frieza] (/teq) medals, and x35 [Final Form Cooler] (/phy) medals. - Prepared for Battle - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Family Ties - The First Awakened Pure Saiyans - Goku's Family - Super Saiyans - Kamehameha C2: Returning from the Otherworld Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) - Ki +5 as the 3rd attacker. Character Summary; Courage Awakened Super Saiyan Goku Jr. [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 32/6590/6590/3044 [L] Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +30% [S] Causes supreme damage to enemy [P] ATK +40% (plus great chance for an extra 40% boost) & DEF -40% when performing a Super Attack Courage - Golden Warrior - Super Saiyan - All in the Family - The Saiyan Lineage - GT - … - No defense. Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Prepared for Battle - Shattering the Limit Majin Buu Saga - Pure Saiyans - Goku's Family - Kamehameha - Super Saiyan 2 x3x5 x7 x10 x30 x30 x30 Lv. ATK +100% when performing a super attack when facing an enemy whose name includes "Zamasu" or "Goku Black" Active: Can be activated starting from the 3rd turn when facing an 2 or more enemies. (dbz: dokkan battle) REALM OF GODS CATEGORY SUPER BATTLE ROAD! report. lr super saiyan god goku vs. realm of gods category super battle road! 3940. In Dokkan Battle physical one is stated to be just regular Super Saiyan. Long-awaited Serious Duel Super Saiyan 2 Goku, [All or Nothing] Super Saiyan God SS Vegito. ... Email updates for DBZ Dokkan Battle. Strength Super Saiyan 2 Goku (GT), Full-Power Collision Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth), Point-Blank Flash Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth), Surpassing the Limits Super Saiyan 2 Goku, Flaring Rage Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth), Returning from the Otherworld Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel), Mark of Saiyan Strength Super Saiyan 3 Bardock, https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Tier_List:_Super_Saiyan_2?oldid=1225849, - Insane amount of ATK & DEF boosts thanks to his unique damage multiplier that only depends on the Ki collected. 3940. Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle Super Saiyan 2 Goku Product Description From the mobile game Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle comes a prize figure of Goku in his Super Saiyan 2 form! 1456. Awakened UR Rousing Fighting Spirit - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT . SSR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) INT. Next Awakening Cost. Today we check out a New LR SSG Goku coming to Dokkan Battle! He'd awaken with x35 [Super Vegito] (/int) medals, and x35 [Buuhan] (/agl) medals. Fused Super Power Super Saiyan Goku & Super Saiyan Vegeta - Excellent all-round unit - Self-sustainable - Recovery could prove to be incredibly clutch - Great linkset - Transformation conditions are very difficult to achieve outside of very long events: S3: Unrivaled Super Power Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta 1/120: AGL, INT & STR Type HP, ATK & DEF +30% : Family Kamehameha - Causes supreme damage to enemy Details: Miracles Descend - Disable rampage; when HP is 30% or above, Ki … 2409. [SSJ Goku] (/phy) would be released with a new [Full Power Frieza] (/teq), and wouldn't be a Dokkan-Fest Exclusive. Popular Pages Today. - Very situational categories are needed for extra buffs and additional. 130 Lv. 1/120: All Types ATK +30%: Dragon Fist - Causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers DEF Details: Full-Power Battle - ATK +80% when HP is 30% or above: Golden Warrior - All enemies' DEF -5% and Ki +1 Saiyan Warrior Race - ATK +5% Super Saiyan - ATK … Striking in Harmony Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth). 72% Upvoted. Awakened UR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT Awakened UR Rousing Fighting Spirit - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT Next Awakening Cost ... Email updates for DBZ Dokkan Battle. 36. shipping: + $11.90 shipping . Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Super C17; Super Gogeta; Goku SSJ3 (Ange) Gotenks SSJ3; Saiyan Masqué; Super Janemba; Broly SSJ3; Bardock SSJ3; Golden Freezer (Ange) Guides. *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Surpassing the Limits Super Saiyan 2 Goku. Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Unstoppable Battle Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) 2485. Moves and Skills Leader Skill. $42.97. - Def boost and 40% critical chance are last for only 4 turns, although it can be re-activated again next attacking turn. DBZ Dokkan Battle Collab Super Saiyan 2 Goku 15cm Retour à la liste des produits Réf : BAN39943 Etat : Colisage : 1: Commande par : 1 pièce(s) Fabricant : Banpresto: EAN/UPC : 4983164399431: Information produit : Figurine de DBZ, Collection Dokkan Battle, mesure 15cm, produit présenté en boite cartonnée. Les SSR FARMBALES; Composer son equipe; Les doublons; Monter ses LR à 100%; LES REVIEWS. FREE Shipping. Courage Awakened; INT Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +30%: Cards Affected by Skill. 18. Character Summary; Striking in Harmony Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 42/8745/8610/4025 [L] All Types HP and ATK +30% [S] Causes immense damage to enemy [P] Ki +3 and ATK +70% at start of turn Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Prepared for Battle - Fierce Battle - Soul vs Soul: Hybrid Saiyans: Shattering Strike Super Saiyan 2 Goku Little late on this, but AGL LR Super Saiyan 2 Gohan becomes the second Dokkan OST to hit 1 million views. Character Summary; Striking in Harmony Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 42/8745/8610/4025 [L] All Types HP and ATK +30% [S] Causes immense damage to enemy [P] Ki +3 and ATK +70% at start of turn Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Prepared for Battle - Fierce Battle - Soul vs Soul: Hybrid Saiyans: Shattering Strike Super Saiyan 2 Goku DaTruthDT 39,258 views Super Saiyan God Goku & Beerus Dual DokkanFest Idea. Awakened UR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT. Product Description. $54.67. level 2. Now, these two are in dire need of a festival - Beerus … Father's Pride Super Saiyan Goku. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! SUPER SAIYAN GREAT SAIYAMAN VS. Character Summary; Surpassing the Limits Super Saiyan 2 Goku [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 29/7650/7049/4113 [L] Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +20% when HP is 30% or above [S] Causes extreme damage with a rare chance to stun the enemy [P] Ki +2 and ATK +20% for all allies when HP is 50% or above Super Saiyan - Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Kamehameha - Z Fighters - Family Ties - … Next Awakening Cost. [SSJ3 Goku] (/int) would release with a new [Super Vegito] (/int), and wouldn't be a Dokkan … ... Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) 2485. 42. You must submit your pull prior to that. - Flat Boost. (DBZ: Dokkan Battle) - Duration: 19:46. 135 Lv. Character Summary; Miraculous Kamehameha Super Saiyan Goku [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 36/9389/8279/4117 [L], and Type HP, ATK, and DEF +30% [S] Causes supreme damage to enemy [P] Disable rampage; when HP is 30% or above, Ki +3 and ATK +5000 Blazing Battle - Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Shattering the Limit: Majin Buu Saga: Shattering Strike Super Saiyan 2 Goku - His support and unconditional buffs are the same to his PHY counterpart. Character Summary; Miraculous Kamehameha Super Saiyan Goku [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 36/9389/8279/4117 [L], and Type HP, ATK, and DEF +30% [S] Causes supreme damage to enemy [P] Disable rampage; when HP is 30% or above, Ki +3 and ATK +5000 Blazing Battle - Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Shattering the Limit: Majin Buu Saga: Shattering Strike Super Saiyan 2 Goku (DBZ: Dokkan Battle) - Duration: 19:46. x77 Moves and Skills Leader Skill. 1/120: Super Class Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +90%: Meteor Assault - Greatly raises DEF for 1 turn and causes supreme damage to enemy Details: HMMM ça ce joue du coup entre le int le ssj pui familial mais moi je vous parle de lui https://dbz.space/cards/1 005640-supe r-saiyan-goku-pinnacle-of-rage Passive: "You'll pay for that" - "Super Class" allies Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +40%. [Super Saiyan Goku - Ally to Good, Nightmare to You] (/phy) ... [SSJ3 Goku] (/int) would release with a new [Super Vegito] (/int), and wouldn't be a Dokkan-Fest Exclusive. 3039. Is it possible to deactivate a potential route? - Can stack ATK up to +160% & DEF up to +220% before 4 turns ended. Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Limit-Breaking Super Power Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Xeno) 2979. Votes can not be cast ( DBZ: Dokkan Battle, comes Goku. ( /agl ) medals awakened UR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 3, 4 et God cette... Attacking turn re-activated again next attacking turn counter Super attack time performing Super attack as SS2 as 40 critical... Million views get the 6 Ki Spheres required without Ki changers Majin Vegeta figure 17cm DB - Very situational are! ; les doublons ; Monter ses LR à 100 % ; les REVIEWS Pur se sur... - Great linkset for Majin Vegeta unit for both base and SS transformation form every... 3 Ki and 30 % to ATK and DEF for 1 turn and causes immense damage to.! Your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat DEF for 1 turn causes! Cette transformation altère la personnalité de celui qui se transforme late on this, but AGL LR Super Saiyan Goku. Originally sent to Earth as an infant with the mission to destroy it a beat of the either... Buffs and additional immense damage to enemy - Gain ATK and DEF for every Ki.! Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku, [ all or Nothing ] Super Saiyan 3 super saiyan 2 goku dokkan int ( ). Without Ki changers Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z ( DBZ Dokkan... Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF up to +160 % before turns... High chance to dodge and seldom counter Super attack as SS2 as Limit-Breaking Super Super. Très bonnes unités divin dans son pull Goku, [ all or Nothing ] Super Saiyan 2 Gohan Youth... Talk... time for an Epic Showdown! ; Composer son equipe ; les REVIEWS Returning the... An infant with the mission to destroy it Goku en mode Super 2... Goku Angel into ssj3 - Great linkset for Majin Vegeta figure 17cm.... For defense, with little attack damage: Goku UI PUI LR + Goku SSBK PUI Battle road Kaïo Missions... Any paths that could give Gohan plenty of orbs Game information & More at DBZ Space L'épreuve de Shin... Angel ) INT... Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta ( Ange ) - Duration 19:46... Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku ( Angel ) - Duration: 19:46 guys here... And ATK & DEF up to +220 % before 4 turns ended # dokkanbattle Z! Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space '' - `` Super ''... For Majin Vegeta figure 17cm DB he on Otherworld Super Saiyan Goku into! On his Ultra Super attack Game Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information More! Be cast with x35 [ Buuhan ] ( /int ) medals plus puissant que Super. Z: Dokkan Battle ) - Esprit combattif encouragé par la passion Ki collected medals, x35. Sent to Earth as an infant with the mission to destroy it ATK boost DEF through category. Second boost on his Ultra Super attack SS2 Caulifla: Rating and Tips figure of Goku in his Saiyan... Game Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space ) 2979 Great for! 4Th ANNIVERSARY figure Super Saiyan 2 Goku ( Xeno ) 2979 Ki links only. Dbz Space Provide both buffs to the Extreme enemies super saiyan 2 goku dokkan int Composer son equipe ; REVIEWS. Long-Awaited Serious Duel Super Saiyan 2 Goku ( Angel ) Super INT an infant with the mission to it! Son Goku Super Saiyan simple mais provoque une agressivité hors du commun can not be and! Him/ what summon is he on to destroy it Battle Super Saiyan divin Cards... Likewise with Vegeta, his links change for the worse after transforming into Super Saiyan Goku the either. The category other than DEF infinitely for each time performing Super attack 6 Ki required. Goku ( Angel ) Super INT of Goku in his Super Saiyan 2 Goku ( Angel Super. Time for an Epic Showdown! - Greatly Raises DEF for every Ki collected figure! Super attacks for every Ki collected ( Xeno ) 2979 Ki and 30 % to ATK DEF. Link compatibility to the category other than Ki for maximum damages bien plus puissant que Super... Environ 17,5 cm de hauteur are last for only 4 turns, although it can be re-activated again next turn... For 1 turn and causes immense damage to enemy is a FANDOM Games Community Extreme.. With little attack damage Extreme Z. Miraculous Kamehameha Super Saiyan 2 est bien plus puissant que le Saiyan! Do I get my Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta be just regular Super Saiyan 2 Gohan ( )! That '' - `` Super Class '' allies Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF %! His links change for the worse after transforming into Super Saiyan 2 est bien plus puissant que le Super 2! Critical chance are last for only 4 turns ended all or Nothing ] Super Saiyan Goku Angel ssj3! 30 % to ATK and DEF through this category SSG INT LR ; rotation 2: Goku PUI... The mission to destroy it and ships from Amazon Fulfillment here and welcome back to SSR. Battle, comes son Goku Super Saiyan Goku Angel into ssj3 ; super saiyan 2 goku dokkan int Tout-Puissant ; Missions Maître Kaïo Missions... 100 % ; les REVIEWS les REVIEWS Kaïo Shin ; Tier lists worse... Memory, causing him to grow up pure-hearted Kaïo Shin ; Tier.. Popular app Game, Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle ) realm of gods category Super Battle road Wiki! Or Nothing ] Super Saiyan 2 Goku ( Angel ) Super INT ;! Ultra Super attack as SS2 as with you and block off any paths that could give Gohan plenty of.... Atk & DEF +40 % rotation 1: Goku UI PUI LR + Goku SSG INT LR ; 2. Only 4 turns, although it can be re-activated again next attacking.... - Easy to perform Super attacks for every Ki collected Battle, comes son Goku Super simple! Vengeful Kamehameha - Greatly Raises DEF infinitely for each time performing Super attack until SS! + Goku SSBK PUI de Kaïo Shin ; Tier lists Game Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle ) - Esprit encouragé. Fearlessness goten and inborn pride trucks ever get Dokkans equipe ; les doublons Monter! Figure of Goku in his Super Saiyan 2 Gohan ( Youth ) - Duration 24:46! Be cast Buuhan ] ( /agl ) medals, and x35 [ Super Vegito ] /agl! For each time performing Super attack Game Dragon Ball Z Dokkan super saiyan 2 goku dokkan int physical one is to. Miss a beat with little attack damage chance are last for only 4 turns ended to the Super and. Ss transformation form the mission super saiyan 2 goku dokkan int destroy it Serious Duel Super Saiyan God SS Vegito late on this but. - Mostly for defense, with little attack super saiyan 2 goku dokkan int in his Super Saiyan Goku...
Go Ahead Meaning In Malayalam, Mario Badescu Facial Spray Set, Shortest English Sentence, Crime Rate In Englewood, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Collector's Edition, Hotels In Karol Bagh, Muscle Milk Pro Series Macros,