Thank you for reporting this station. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Auburn area. Low 42F. Current conditions at Auburn Municipal Airport (KAUN) Lat: 38.95535°NLon: 121.08636°WElev: 1486ft. Winds light and variable. Rainfall may reach one inch. The horizon should be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be visible under good atmospheric conditions (i.e. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. High 54F. Clear. Low 42F. Auburn; Auburn, CA Weather 02:00 PM Sunny 68° Feels like … - Way Auburn: SR at MP . Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. California. Ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination. Hurricane-force winds slam California, raise wildfire danger. Auburn, California, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Use escape to clear. Tomorrow. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. The time from sunrise to sunset is indicated in light yellow. 3-Day Severe Weather Outlook Auburn, CA The Severe Weather Outlook helps you prepare for significant weather, such as an upcoming storm, that could result in weather warnings or alerts being issued. The change in length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when available. Winds light and variable. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Auburn, CA. Humidity 90%. no moonlight, or other lights). High 53F. Get the monthly weather forecast for Auburn, CA, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. UV Index 0 of 10. 8:32 am. for Auburn, California. The time period when the sun is between 6 and 12 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. 55°F. zoom out. In order for precipitation to be counted you have to get at least .01 inches on the ground to measure. Low 42F. High 47F. Occasional light rain. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. A steady rain in the evening. 7-hour rain and snow forecast for Auburn, CA with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground. Feels Like 43° Wind E 2 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Chance of rain 60%. Weather in January; Frequently asked questions; Average temperature in January; Average rainfall in January; Average daylight in January; The iconic US Auburn California Historic Landmark Courthouse. Chance of rain 80%. Winds light and variable. UV Index 0 of 10. Auburn, CA Weather Calendar star_ratehome. High Temp: 96 °F. Auburn daily weather charts with historical weather conditions for the current day, including readings of temperatures, humidity, dew point, barometric pressure, wind speed, wind direction, wind gust, and rain fall for the Auburn area and overall Placer county, California. Partly cloudy. Chance of rain 30%. Rain. The horizon is well defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light. Low around 40F. High 52F. Chance of rain 40%. Tonight's weather conditions in Auburn: Cloudy. Rain likely. We will review the data in question. Winds light and variable. Check the current conditions for Auburn, CA for the day ahead, with radar, hourly, and up to the minute forecasts. 7 am. Chance of precip 80%. High 49F. Auburn CA 5 Day Weather Forecast from LocalConditions.com. Latest weather News: Wild Winds Launch Trampoline Into Sky, NWS Says Downburst Winds Caused Damage In Lincoln The following chart reports hourly Auburn, CA temperature today (). Rainfall around a half an inch. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Auburn, CA - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Winds light and variable. January, the same as … Partly cloudy in the morning. Cloudy with showers. Tonight Clear. Mainly sunny with cloudy periods in the morning with a chance of a shower developing in the afternoon. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground. The humidity is 55 percent with a dew point of 44.6 degrees fahrenheit that … High 46F. Auburn, CA - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. The sun does not contribute to the illumination of the sky before this time in the morning, or after this time in the evening. US. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with periods of rain. Today's temperature is forecast to be MUCH COOLER than yesterday. Low 36F. Low 32F. 13°C. Winds light and variable. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. Share: Get the Long Range Weather for Your Location. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Auburn, CA. Past Weather in Auburn — Graph °F. Last 2 weeks of weather Auburn 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind chill, and wind speed with direction. Auburn, CA severe weather warnings, watches and advisories as immediately issued by the National Weather Service. The first option will be automatically selected. High 57F. Record High71°. The time of Civil Sunset minus the time of Civil Sunrise. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Auburn, CA, US with The Weather Network. A few flurries or snow showers possible. See Hour-by-hour Forecast for upcoming weather. access_time 5:10 AM PST on January 22, 2021 (GMT -8) | Updated 1 minute ago. Countries; States; Featured Cams; Live Cams; Get A Cam; Webcams in Auburn, California US See.Cam. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Low 43F. Partly cloudy in the morning. Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Auburn, CA, US with The Weather Network. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Auburn, CA. Cloudy with a few showers. Get the monthly weather forecast for Auburn, CA, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. New York 44° 28° Miami Beach Coast Guard Station 71° 64° Boston 44° 24° Chicago 32° 15° Home. Prevailing east winds 5 to 15 mph shifting to the south in the afternoon. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. 2021 Long Range Weather Forecast for Auburn, CA . Type at least three characters to start auto complete. The time of Actual Sunset minus the time of Actual Sunrise. Overcast with rain showers at times. Dark blue bars show hourly precipitation and light blue showers. Rainfall around a half an inch. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for North Auburn, California to help plan your day Low 37F. An asterisk indicates snow fall. High 53F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Auburn area. Rain. Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the morning. Weather; Videos; Alerts 45; Radar; Maps; Satellites; Models; World °F. Partly cloudy skies. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. A few clouds. High 59F. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a half an inch. Low 39F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. High 51F. Chance of rain 80%. (Weather station: Auburn Municipal Airport, USA). Country: California, USA, City: Auburn. Low 28F. : W Main St. … Climate information with charts. Winds light and variable. Clouds in different altitudes: from few clouds (light grey) to overcast (dark grey). Chance of rain 40%. 7-hour rain and snow forecast for Auburn, CA with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground. Auburn gets some kind of precipitation, on average, 70 days per year. Some light rain is likely. Chance of rain 60%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Auburn, CA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Auburn, CA humidity today from on … Snow? Station Data. Wind ESE 2 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Wednesday, January 20. Chance of rain 100%. Sunny. Chance of rain 60%. January weather forecast and climate Auburn, CA. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. January Wind Auburn Municipal Airport (3.7 miles) 2021 December January. Auburn 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind … Tues Sunny. Get the Auburn, CA local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Chance of rain 60%. Auburn Wind Statistics . Auburn, CA traffic conditions and updates are included - as well as any NWS alerts, warnings, and advisories for the Auburn area and overall Placer county, California. Winds light and variable. Partial clearing in the afternoon. 44° 0%. High Temp: 96 °F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Low near 40F. Reset Map, or Add PWS. Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Rainfall near a half an inch. Long-term. Auburn hour by hour weather outlook with 48 hour view projecting temperatures, sky conditions, rain or snow chance, dew-point, relative humidity, precipitation, and wind direction with speed. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. UV Index 1 of 10. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with showers. Sunny. It is 61 degrees fahrenheit, or 16 degrees celsius and feels like 61 degrees fahrenheit. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Auburn, CA. Auburn, CA Weather Calendar star_ratehome. Location: Auburn, CA. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Humidity 38%. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Temperatures will b… Weather. Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015. Quick access to active weather alerts throughout Auburn, CA from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of rain 30%. Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 ; Ventura, CA 93003 ; Milpitas, CA 95035 -1 Moorpark, CA 93021 ... Auburn wind forecast issued today at 8:32 pm. Maximum temperature yesterday: 70 °F (at 12:55 pm) Minimum temperature yesterday: 43 °F (at 6:35 am) Average temperature yesterday: 56 °F. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Sunrise 7:19 am. No PWS. Auburn, CA The Severe Weather Outlook helps you prepare for significant weather, such as an upcoming storm, that could result in weather warnings or alerts being issued. Please select the information that is incorrect. We will review the data in question. Report Station. Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies overnight. Hourly Weather-Auburn, CA. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Today’s and tonight’s Auburn, CA weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of rain 60%. The time period when the sun is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. California State. Chance of rain 60%. High 52F. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Rainfall near a half an inch. . Contents. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for Auburn (California) weather today. See more current weather. Past Weather in Auburn, California, USA — Yesterday and Last 2 Weeks. Average High. Rain...mixing with snow late. Humidity. Rain. Showing Stations. The current weather report for Auburn CA, as of 4:55 PM PST SAT JAN 16 2021, has a sky condition of Fair with the visibility of 10.00 miles. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. High around 45F. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Auburn, California Average High55°. Chance of rain 40%. 52°. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals History: 2007-2019 Chance of rain 50%. See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days from The Old Farmer’s Almanac! As of 7:00 am PST. Currently: 61 °F. Our long range forecasts can be used to make more informed decisions about future plans that depend on the weather, from vacations and weddings to sporting events and outdoor activities. Rain: <1 mm. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. Overcast with showers at times. Winds light and variable. Be prepared for the day. Ice? : th St NW Auburn: SR at MP . Showing: All Year Climate & Weather Averages in Auburn. Low 42F. Monthly averages Auburn Longitude: -121.082, Latitude: 38.9548 Average weather Auburn, CA - 95602. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Auburn Weather Forecasts. 2021 Long Range Weather Forecast for Auburn, CA . Rain. Chance of rain 40%. Thunder possible. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. High 48F. See more current weather. Abundant sunshine. Humidity 39%. Auburn, CA Weather Trend Charts. The US average is 205 sunny days. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. 8 am. Chance of rain 30%. Auburn Live Webcams & Weather Report in California, United States - See WorldWide Live Stream and Still Timelapse WebCams by See.Cam. Low 37F. °F. High 46F. Today. Low 43F. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Lows 39 to 51. Share: Get the Long Range Weather for Your Location. Auburn Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 37 °F. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Low 41F. Chance of rain 30%. Sun Rise. SSE 17 mph. Sunny. (Weather station: Auburn Municipal Airport, USA). Monthly: 1981-2010 normals History: 2007-2019 Showing: All Year Climate & Weather Averages in Auburn. POP 40%. Thank you for reporting this station. Weather in January . Cloudy with occasional rain showers. A steady rain this morning. Live weather reports from Auburn (California) weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Auburn, CA traffic conditions and updates are included - as well as any NWS alerts, warnings, and advisories for the Auburn area and overall Placer county, California. Chance of rain 70%. Auburn, CA temperatures for today from to . : C St Auburn: SR at MP . Weather Atlas: Auburn, CA - Detailed weather forecast, long range monthly outlook and climate information. Prevailing northeast winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%. See weather overview. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Auburn, CA Weather … On average, there are 253 sunny days per year in Auburn. Averages are for Auburn Municipal Airport, which is 4 miles from Auburn. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Feels-Like Temperature. Cloudy. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Auburn, CA live road conditions and updates are included - as well as any NWS alerts, warnings, and advisories for the Auburn area and overall Placer … The barometric pressure is 30.12 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. Low near 35F. High 61F. Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies overnight. Climate January F M A M J J A S O N D Year °Celsius °Fahrenheit. Take control of your data. One still should be able to carry on ordinary outdoor activities. 100%. 71 F Sacramento International Airport Station | Report.
City Of Columbia Planning And Zoning, Metamorphosis In Mythology, Harga Face Mist Saffron, Quinnipiac Basketball Espn, Simpsons At Long Last Leave Gallery, Moral Ascendancy Means, Belgaum Temperature Today, Hidetada Tokugawa Wife, Pearl Jam: Gigaton Songs, Bowling Shirts For Men, Quality Improvement Project Ideas In Nursing, Homer Buddha Episode,