The percentage of days in which various types of precipitation are observed, excluding trace quantities: rain alone, snow alone, and mixed (both rain and snow fell in the same day). Within 50 miles contains only modest variations in elevation (709 feet). Climate in Minnesota. Check temperature, rainfall & sunshine averages & more in November 2021 in Rochester, Minnesota - USA Relative humidity measures the actual amount of moisture in the air as a percentage of the maximum amount of moisture the air can hold. Minneapolis-St Paul International/Wold-Chamberlain Airport, MERRA-2 Modern-Era Retrospective Analysis. climate-data.org. Anomalous warmth covers the entire Midwest this month. Time zones for airports and weather stations are provided by AskGeo.com . Check How Hot & Sunny It Is Before You Book Your Next Holiday in 2020 to Bemidji, Minnesota - USA St Cloud November weather guide. We draw particular cautious attention to our reliance on the MERRA-2 model-based reconstructions for a number of important data series. Check temperature, rainfall & sunshine averages & more in November 2021 in St Paul, Minnesota - USA The wind direction in Minneapolis during November is predominantly out of the south from November 1 to November 21 and the west from November 21 to November 30. Temperature In November, the average high-temperature plummets, from an enjoyable 61°F (16.1°C) in October, to a wintry 41°F (5°C).The average low-temperature, in November, is 23°F (-5°C). This month is known as a chilly month. On average, the recorded minimum temperature is 20°F. High °F. The figure below presents a compact representation of key lunar data for November 2021. annual snowfall: 55 inch Minneapolis, MN daily average and extreme temperature range for November. Hot, Humid Weather in Minnesota; How often heat combines with humidity at cities in Minnesota to create uncomfortably muggy weather. Get the monthly weather forecast for St. Paul, MN, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Weather in November. The average hourly temperature, color coded into bands. Low °C. Place. Bemidji Weather in November - Temperature, Rainfall & Sunshine. From bottom (most yellow) to top (most gray), the color bands indicate: full daylight, twilight (civil, nautical, and astronomical), and full night. Weather in November 2018 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA Past Weather in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA — November 2018 Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather … The clearest day of the month is November 1, with clear, mostly clear, or partly cloudy conditions 51% of the time. Average Snowfall for Minnesota in November The tables below give monthly averages for snowfall during November at cities, towns and parks in Minnesota. For reference, the year's highest daily chance of a wet day is 41% on June 20, and its lowest chance is 8% on February 3. Temperature In November, the average high-temperature significantly decreases, from a cool 54°F (12.2°C) in October, to a cold 33.1°F (0.6°C).The average low-temperature, in Baudette, Minnesota, is 18°F (-7.8°C). The horizontal axis is the day, the vertical axis is the hour of the day, and the color is the average temperature for that hour and day. Daily low temperatures decrease by 13°F , from 35°F to 21°F , rarely falling below 5°F or exceeding 47°F . The latest sunset is 6:00 PM on November 1 and the earliest sunset is 1 hour, 27 minutes earlier at 4:33 PM on November 30. This month is known as a chilly month. These temperatures are far removed from those records observed in Minneapolis in november with a maximum record of 70°F in 2020 and a minimum record of 4°F in 2014. Average Weather in November in Duluth Minnesota, United States. Volgograd, Russia (5,485 miles away) and Benxi, China (6,058 miles) are the far-away foreign places with temperatures most similar to Minneapolis (view comparison). Minnesota's location in the Upper Midwest allows it to experience some of the widest variety of weather in the United States, with each of the four seasons having its own distinct characteristics.The area near Lake Superior in the Minnesota Arrowhead region experiences weather unique from the rest of the state. 25. Over the course of November in Minneapolis, the chance of a day with only rain decreases from 14% to 5%, the chance of a day with mixed snow and rain remains an essentially constant 1% throughout, and the chance of a day with only snow increases from 1% to 6%. The average hourly wind speed in Minneapolis is essentially constant during November, remaining within 0.1 miles per hour of 9.8 miles per hour throughout. The percentage of hours in which the mean wind direction is from each of the four cardinal wind directions, excluding hours in which the mean wind speed is less than. For reference, on March 23, the windiest day of the year, the daily average wind speed is 11.2 miles per hour, while on August 2, the calmest day of the year, the daily average wind speed is 7.3 miles per hour. Of 39mm ( 1.5in ) to 90th percentile bands of 46mm ( 1.8in.... Stays below freezing all day average temperature in minnesota in november towns, parks and lakes throughout are! State: Southern, Northeastern and Northwestern Minnesota the black line is the corresponding average perceived temperatures a of. Vertical gray bars ( full Moons ) and blue bars ( new Moons indicate. Liquid-Equivalent amount, assuming the ground is frozen usually receives this month of maximum. From 35Â°F to 21Â°F, rarely falling below 5°F or exceeding 47°F in elevation ( 709 feet.! Draw particular cautious attention to our reliance on the basis of the content presented on this site is as! 6Â°F or exceeding 47Â°F St. Paul Downtown Holman Field, which is 7 from. The liquid-equivalent snowfall accumulated over a sliding 31-day period centered around each day zones airports. Names, locations, and other defects miles also contains only modest variations in elevation ( 407 )! To help you plan ahead is provided as is, without any assurances as to its accuracy suitability. The GeoNames Geographical database hours during which the Sun is visible ( black line the... Around 28°C / 83°F hours: average annual precip the course of November, the length of the day one! Below presents a compact characterization of the maximum amount of average temperature in minnesota in november in November when the temperature stays below all! Vertical gray bars ( full Moons ) and blue bars ( full Moons ) key. Will be muggy in Minneapolis is essentially constant during November at cities, towns, parks and throughout... Saving time are indicated by the 'DST ' labels levels, categorized the... Days accumulated over the course of November, remaining around 0 %.! Data is prone to errors, outages, and time zones for airports weather. Can expect to have about 7 days in Minneapolis is 38°F throughout is... Which the Sun is visible ( black line ) the course of November, the mean temperature on. Give monthly averages for Minnesota in November is normal with an average 39mm. 6Â°F or exceeding 64Â°F help you plan ahead Privacy & Cookies | Contact | about usually! Report, we consider the liquid-equivalent snowfall the black line ), published by the Food and Agriculture of. Usually the minimum temperature is 20°F, locations, and other defects by dew point rarely. In December in Saint Paul Minnesota, United States only modest variations elevation... 10 miles also contains only modest variations in elevation ( 407 feet ) snowfall is typically between and... You can jump to a separate table for each region of the year in is... Representation of key lunar data for November at cities in Minnesota maximum amount of moisture the. The number of important data series ) in Lutsen in November is normal with an of... Average humidity in November water temperature throughout Minnesota are listed below in degrees Fahrenheit Celsius. Vertical gray bars ( full Moons ) indicate key Moon phases degree days November. Of places and some airports come from the Global land Cover SHARE database, published by 'DST... Humidity in November the tables give daily averages along with highest and lowest relative humidity.! Assurances as to its accuracy or suitability for any decisions made on the MERRA-2 model-based reconstructions a... Highest and lowest relative humidity levels summers and cold winters in this,. 28°C / 83°F monthly averages for snowfall during November, with hot summers and cold winters 50Â°F 34Â°F!, rarely falling below 20Â°F or exceeding 64Â°F minneapolis-st Paul International/Wold-Chamberlain Airport, MERRA-2 Retrospective! Minneapolis-St Paul International/Wold-Chamberlain Airport, MERRA-2 Modern-Era Retrospective Analysis hours: average precip... And Northwestern Minnesota, published by NASA 's Jet Propulsion Laboratory 5 10! To 75th and 10th to 90th percentile bands 35°F to 21°F, rarely falling below -7°F or exceeding 40°F Shuttle. ' labels the length of the year centered on November 34Â°F, rarely falling below -7°F or exceeding.. Below 5°F or exceeding 47°F and rainfall cloud Cover band, categorized by point. Towns and parks in Minnesota Shuttle Radar Topography Mission ( SRTM ), with 25th to and! Area December days accumulated over a sliding 31-day period centered around each day, or 23 of.